The Total Access 5004 delivers the performance, scalability, flexibility, redundancy and serviceability typical of large central office platforms in a compact, 2 rack unit (RU), form-factor that is ideal for space-constrained cabinet retrofits and small remote terminals. The chassis supports a full range of services from the broad portfolio of Total Access 5000 access modules supporting services including IPTV, OTT, Carrier Ethernet, VoIP and TDM. The solution can be configured to be one or more of the following:
- The industry’s highest-capacity Fiber-to-the-Premises (FTTP) solution for VoIP, IPTV and business Ethernet services — 32 GPON OLT or 96 point to point Ethernet ports in a 2RU form-factor.
- The industry’s highest-density 10G packet optical edge solution for aggregation and transport of high-bandwidth premium services — 32 10Gigabit Ethernet or OTN ports in 2RU form-factor.
- The industry’s most versatile Carrier Ethernet services delivery platform supporting MEF certified services over any access infrastructure, whether fiber-based access over DS3, GPON, Active Ethernet, or Ethernet over wavelength services (OTN, WDM) or copper-based access over DS1/E1, SHDSL, ADSL2+, or VDSL2
- A highly versatile, ultra-low latency mobile backhaul solution simultaneously supporting large installation 10GE urban 4G-Advanced cell towers or Remote Radio Heads (RRH) over CPRI, OTN or WDM, and small or metrocell backhaul over GPON, Bonded SHDSL or Vectored VDSL2.
- A rapidly deployable Fiber-to-the-Node (FTTN) solution leveraging board-, system- and multi-system level VDSL2 vectoring for VoIP, IPTV and business Ethernet delivery that will in turn fully transition to a full end to end GPON, Active Ethernet or Next-Gen PON FTTP solution as future services demand
About ADTRANADTRAN, Inc. is a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment. ADTRAN’s products enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. ADTRAN solutions are currently in use by service providers, private enterprises, government organizations, and millions of individual users worldwide. For more information, please visit www.adtran.com.