- #75 - Interferon and Ribavirin-Free Regimen of ABT-450/r + ABT-267 in HCV Genotype 1b-infected Treatment-naïve Patients and Prior Null RespondersLawitz, et al., November 3, 2013, 5:15 PM ET
- #1089 - Low Relapse Rate Leads to High Concordance of SVR4 and SVR12 with SVR24 After Treatment with ABT-450/r, ABT-267, ABT-333 + Ribavirin in Patients with Chronic HCV Genotype 1 Infection in the AVIATOR StudyPoordad, et al., November 3, 2013, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM ET
- #1096 - High Medication Adherence in HCV-Infected Patients taking a Triple-DAA Regimen for 12 WeeksBourliere, et al., November 3, 2013, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM ET
- #1125 - HCV RNA “Target Detected” after “Target Not Detected” During IFN-Free Treatment: Time to Worry or Not?M King, et al., November 3, 2013, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM ET
- #1118 - Safety of Ribavirin-containing Regimens of ABT-450/r, ABT-333, and ABT-267 for the Treatment of HCV Genotype 1 Infection and Efficacy in Subjects with Ribavirin Dose ReductionsCohen, et al., November 3, 2013, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM ET
- #1113 - Health-Related Quality of Life (HRQoL), Health State, Function and Wellbeing of Chronic HCV Patients Treated with Interferon-Free, Oral DAA Regimens: Patient Reported Outcome (PRO) Results from the AVIATOR StudyBaran , et al., November 3, 2013, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM ET
About EnantaEnanta Pharmaceuticals is a research and development-focused biotechnology company that uses its robust chemistry-driven approach and drug discovery capabilities to create small molecule drugs in the infectious disease field. Enanta is discovering and developing novel inhibitors designed for use against the hepatitis C virus (HCV). These inhibitors include members of the direct acting antiviral (DAA) inhibitor classes – protease (partnered with AbbVie), NS5A (partnered with Novartis) and nucleotide polymerase – as well as a host-targeted antiviral (HTA) inhibitor class targeted against cyclophilin. Additionally, Enanta has created a new class of antibiotics, called Bicyclolides, for the treatment of multi-drug resistant bacteria, with a focus on developing an intravenous and oral treatment for hospital and community MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infections. Forward Looking Statements Disclaimer This press release contains forward-looking statements, including with respect to clinical data, plans for announcing additional data, and the planned clinical development of ABT-450. Statements that are not historical facts are based on our management’s current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about our business and the industry in which we operate and our management’s beliefs and assumptions. The statements contained in this release are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, which are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual outcomes and results may differ materially from what is expressed in such forward-looking statements. Important factors that may affect actual results include final results of ongoing clinical trials, the development and marketing efforts of AbbVie (our collaborator on ABT-450), regulatory actions affecting clinical development of ABT-450 and clinical development of competitive product candidates. Enanta cautions investors not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements contained in this release. These statements speak only as of the date of this release, and Enanta undertakes no obligation to update or revise these statements, except as may be required by law.