- Civic Builders (North America) Civic Builders partners with the nation’s best educators to build state-of-the-art, low-cost charter schools for children and families in underserved neighborhoods.
- EMpower (Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Africa) supports local organizations in emerging markets countries that provide at-risk youth with the tools and resources they need to lead healthy, productive lives.
- No Greater Sacrifice (North America) is dedicated to the children of fallen and wounded U.S. military service members by delivering scholarships and resources to improve their quality of life through the pursuit of higher education.
- Room to Read (Asia/Africa) seeks to transform the lives of millions of children in the developing world by focusing on literacy and gender equality in education.
- Teach First (United Kingdom) works towards a day when no child’s educational success is limited by their socio-economic background.
- Uncommon Schools (North America) starts and manages outstanding urban public charter schools that close the achievement gap and prepare low-income students to graduate from college.
“Citi has a long history of supporting educational ambitions, whether it’s through our businesses or through the work of the Citi Foundation,” said Bapi Maitra, Citi’s Global Head of Institutional e-Commerce Sales. “The e for Education initiative builds on Citi’s track record of connecting students around the world to educational opportunities and support services that empower them to improve their lives.”About Citi Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://blog.citigroup.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi