Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Altria Group ( MO) pushed the Tobacco industry lower today making it today's featured Tobacco laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Altria Group fell $0.36 (-1.0%) to $34.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,153,088 shares of Altria Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,627,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.27-$34.54 after having opened the day at $34.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.71.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Altria Group Ratings Report.
- Use our tobacco section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.