Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nokia Oyj ( NOK) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 15.3%. By the end of trading, Nokia Oyj fell $0.15 (-2.3%) to $6.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 25,584,261 shares of Nokia Oyj exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 42,794,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $6.50-$6.60 after having opened the day at $6.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.66. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Alteva ( ALTV), down 34.8%, Deltathree ( DDDC), down 23.1%, PT Indosat TBK ( IIT), down 12.7% and RIT Technologies ( RITT), down 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nokia Oyj Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.