Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CVS Caremark ( CVS) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, CVS Caremark fell $1.05 (-1.8%) to $56.75 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,500,371 shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,603,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.68-$57.65 after having opened the day at $57.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.80. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Stage Stores ( SSI), down 5.5%, Roundys ( RNDY), down 5.3%, CDW ( CDW), down 4.8% and E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.