Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pandora Media ( P) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Pandora Media fell $0.39 (-1.5%) to $25.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,960,373 shares of Pandora Media exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,592,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.65-$25.50 after having opened the day at $25.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.52. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Point.360 ( PTSX), down 5.2%, Millennial Media ( MM), down 5.1%, Tiger Media ( IDI), down 3.8% and YuMe ( YUME), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Pandora Media Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.