Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Weyerhaeuser ( WY) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Weyerhaeuser fell $0.30 (-1.0%) to $28.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,749,597 shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,403,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.42-$28.83 after having opened the day at $28.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.93. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), down 4.7%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 4.5%, TRC Companies ( TRR), down 4.0% and Empresas ICA S.A.B. de C.V ( ICA), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.