Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yelp ( YELP) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Yelp fell $1.87 (-2.8%) to $66.18 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,395,115 shares of Yelp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,217,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.03-$67.49 after having opened the day at $66.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.05. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 92.8%, Deltathree ( DDDC), down 23.1%, Monster Offers ( MONT), down 6.3% and Angie's List ( ANGI), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yelp Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.