Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Northrop Grumman ( NOC) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Northrop Grumman fell $0.99 (-1.0%) to $95.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,156,721 shares of Northrop Grumman exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,459,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $95.15-$95.76 after having opened the day at $95.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $96.25. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), down 39.5%, Hydrogenics Corporation ( HYGS), down 5.6%, ExOne ( XONE), down 5.5% and IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Northrop Grumman Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.