Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. United Technologies ( UTX) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, United Technologies fell $1.54 (-1.4%) to $107.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,307,297 shares of United Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,962,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $107.50-$109.01 after having opened the day at $108.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $109.36. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), down 39.5%, Hydrogenics Corporation ( HYGS), down 5.6%, ExOne ( XONE), down 5.5% and IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full United Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.