Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. E*Trade Financial ( ETFC) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, E*Trade Financial fell $0.26 (-1.6%) to $16.50 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,251,965 shares of E*Trade Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,496,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.34-$16.66 after having opened the day at $16.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.76. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones-Provi ( PVD), down 10.1%, First Marblehead Corporation ( FMD), down 7.9%, RCS Capital Corp Class A ( RCAP), down 6.5% and Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full E*Trade Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.