Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ConocoPhillips ( COP) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, ConocoPhillips fell $0.80 (-1.1%) to $69.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,744,416 shares of ConocoPhillips exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,682,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.30-$69.92 after having opened the day at $69.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.31. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: GeoPetro Resources Company ( GPR), down 25.0%, Ivanhoe Energy ( IVAN), down 6.6%, Endeavour International ( END), down 5.6% and Global Geophysical Services ( GGS), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ConocoPhillips Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.