Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Amgen ( AMGN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Amgen fell $1.26 (-1.1%) to $111.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,769,675 shares of Amgen exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,214,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $111.50-$113.27 after having opened the day at $112.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.19. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: China Botanic Pharmaceutical ( CBP), down 96.4%, Achillion Pharmaceuticals ( ACHN), down 58.3%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 40.1% and Cellular Dynamics International ( ICEL), down 14.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Amgen Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.