Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation fell $0.51 (-2.0%) to $25.56 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 22,670,054 shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,876,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.50-$25.85 after having opened the day at $25.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.07. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Astro-Med ( ALOT), down 7.0%, Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 6.7%, Hauppauge Digital ( HAUP), down 6.4% and Video Display Corporation ( VIDE), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.