Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. UBS ( UBS) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, UBS fell $0.25 (-1.2%) to $20.52 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,910,326 shares of UBS exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,799,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.39-$20.60 after having opened the day at $20.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.77. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Hampton Roads Bankshares ( HMPR), down 6.6%, Bank of the James Financial Group ( BOTJ), down 4.7%, C&F Financial Corporation ( CFFI), down 4.4% and Summit Financial Group ( SMMF), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full UBS Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.