Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Office Depot ( ODP) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Office Depot rose $0.10 (2.1%) to $4.83 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 12,763,842 shares of Office Depot exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,379,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $4.64-$4.85 after having opened the day at $4.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.73. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Books-A-Million ( BAMM), up 7.3%, Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), up 5.4%, Trans World Entertainment ( TWMC), up 3.6% and Ferrellgas Partners ( FGP), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Office Depot Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.