Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kinross Gold Corporation ( KGC) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Kinross Gold Corporation rose $0.06 (1.2%) to $5.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,420,872 shares of Kinross Gold Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,854,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $4.91-$5.06 after having opened the day at $4.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.99. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: Kimber Resources ( KBX), up 15.4%, Kimber Resources ( KBXR), up 15.4%, Ur-Energy ( URG), up 10.5% and China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), up 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Kinross Gold Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.