Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MGM Resorts International ( MGM) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, MGM Resorts International rose $0.22 (1.1%) to $20.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,773,996 shares of MGM Resorts International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,398,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.53-$20.62 after having opened the day at $19.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.22. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Town Sports International Holdings ( CLUB), up 6.7%, Morgans Hotel Group Company ( MHGC), up 5.8%, Chuy's Holdings ( CHUY), up 4.8% and Isle of Capri Casinos ( ISLE), up 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MGM Resorts International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.