Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sohu.com ( SOHU) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Sohu.com rose $3.04 (4.0%) to $78.83 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,075,752 shares of Sohu.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,322,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.50-$79.75 after having opened the day at $74.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.79. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Geeknet ( GKNT), up 4.9%, Net Element International ( NETE), up 4.8%, SouFun Holdings ( SFUN), up 4.4% and Innodata ( INOD), up 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sohu.com Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.