Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Intuitive Surgical rose $8.81 (2.4%) to $376.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 581,468 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 658,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $364.29-$377.99 after having opened the day at $366.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $367.46. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Alliance HealthCare Services ( AIQ), up 13.2%, Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), up 6.9%, BG Medicine ( BGMD), up 6.0% and Rockwell Medical ( RMTI), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.