Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cullen Frost Bankers ( CFR) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Cullen Frost Bankers rose $0.89 (1.3%) to $70.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 416,468 shares of Cullen Frost Bankers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 427,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.66-$70.59 after having opened the day at $69.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.66. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), up 34.0%, Brookfield Office Properties ( BPO), up 13.7%, BBX Capital ( BBX), up 10.4% and InnSuites Hospitality ( IHT), up 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cullen Frost Bankers Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.