Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals rose $7.22 (2.4%) to $312.87 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,043,622 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 692,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $301.97-$319.83 after having opened the day at $304.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $305.65. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 93.1%, Zalicus ( ZLCS), up 23.7%, Bacterin International Holdings ( BONE), up 11.6% and Delcath Systems ( DCTH), up 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.