Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica rose $1.11 (1.5%) to $73.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,370,982 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,728,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.00-$73.67 after having opened the day at $71.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.02. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 10.6%, STR Holdings ( STRI), up 4.2%, Blyth ( BTH), up 3.3% and China XD Plastics ( CXDC), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.