Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sony Corporation ( SNE) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Sony Corporation rose $0.23 (1.1%) to $21.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,257,550 shares of Sony Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,256,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.25-$21.60 after having opened the day at $21.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.29. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Fabrinet ( FN), up 4.9%, Harbinger Group ( HRG), up 3.1%, Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), up 2.3% and Appliance Recycling Centers Of America ( ARCI), up 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sony Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.