For those who can’t make it to Munich this fall, Four Points by Sheraton hotels in North America are celebrating the German tradition of Oktoberfest with the addition of seasonal, local craft beers to their bar menus as part of the Four Points’ Best Brews℠ program. In addition, the Four Points brand is offering a Best Brews Package now through December 31, 2013, allowing guests to kick back with two complimentary beers for each night of their stay.
- Brooklyn Oktoberfest (Four Points Chelsea, Manhattan)Brewed from the finest German malt and hops, Brooklyn Oktoberfest is true to the original style, full-bodied and malty, with a bready aroma and light, brisk hop bitterness
- Boulevard Brewing Company “Bob’s ’47 Oktoberfest” (Four Points Kansas City Airport)A medium-bodied, dark amber brew with a malty flavor and well-balanced hop character
- Yazoo “Hefeweizen” (Four Points Nashville-Brentwood)An authentic example of a Bavarian hefeweizen, cloudy and tart, with notes of banana and citrus
- Wred Wheat Ale from Wild Rose Brewery (Four Points Calgary West)A combination of six types of malted wheat and barley
- Speakeasy Red Rye Scarlett (Four Points San Rafael, California)A creamy body and rich roasty flavor ranging from sweet hop highs to spicy rye tones