Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. W.W. Grainger ( GWW) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, W.W. Grainger fell $5.13 (-1.9%) to $263.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 398,425 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 278,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $263.55-$269.55 after having opened the day at $269.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $269.05. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 6.4%, Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), down 6.3%, Coast Distribution System ( CRV), down 4.0% and Hudson Technology ( HDSN), down 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.