Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Qualcomm ( QCOM) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Qualcomm fell $1.49 (-2.2%) to $67.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,348,357 shares of Qualcomm exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,363,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $67.08-$68.28 after having opened the day at $68.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.87. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Net Element International ( NETE), down 15.7%, DragonWave ( DRWI), down 5.1%, xG Technology ( XGTI), down 5.0% and Internet Gold Golden Lines ( IGLD), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Qualcomm Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.