Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Wynn Resorts fell $1.74 (-1.1%) to $158.00 on light volume. Throughout the day, 748,232 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,081,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $157.31-$159.24 after having opened the day at $159.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $159.74. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 21.2%, Charm Communications ( CHRM), down 14.7%, Sino-Global Shipping America ( SINO), down 14.1% and J.C. Penney ( JCP), down 13.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.