Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. GameStop ( GME) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, GameStop fell $0.78 (-1.6%) to $49.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,307,579 shares of GameStop exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,230,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.55-$50.52 after having opened the day at $50.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.43. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: J.C. Penney ( JCP), down 13.2%, RadioShack ( RSH), down 11.1%, U.S. Auto Parts Network ( PRTS), down 7.1% and Pacific Sunwear ( PSUN), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full GameStop Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.