Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McDonald's Corporation ( MCD) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, McDonald's Corporation fell $1.07 (-1.1%) to $97.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,517,527 shares of McDonald's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,637,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $97.00-$97.99 after having opened the day at $97.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.19. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Carrols Restaurant Group ( TAST), down 3.3%, Home Inns & Hotels Management ( HMIN), down 3.2%, Bob Evans Farms ( BOBE), down 2.4% and BJ's Restaurants ( BJRI), down 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full McDonald's Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.