Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tenaris ( TS) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Tenaris fell $1.64 (-3.4%) to $46.84 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,629,446 shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,183,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.90-$47.33 after having opened the day at $46.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.48. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Zoltek Companies ( ZOLT), down 9.8%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 5.1%, Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), down 5.0% and UQM Technologies ( UQM), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tenaris Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.