Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Becton Dickinson ( BDX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Becton Dickinson fell $1.03 (-1.0%) to $99.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 781,666 shares of Becton Dickinson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 806,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $99.53-$100.76 after having opened the day at $100.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.92. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Nektar Therapeutics ( NKTR), down 23.9%, Cellular Dynamics International ( ICEL), down 10.7%, TG Therapeutics ( TGTX), down 7.6% and DexCom ( DXCM), down 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Becton Dickinson Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.