Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kellogg Company ( K) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Kellogg Company fell $0.83 (-1.4%) to $59.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,124,508 shares of Kellogg Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,633,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.59-$59.72 after having opened the day at $59.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.85. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Tofutti Brands ( TOF), down 7.9%, Truett-Hurst ( THST), down 7.3%, Gruma S.A.B. de C.V ( GMK), down 3.6% and Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV ( FMX), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kellogg Company Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.