Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras ( PBR) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras fell $0.21 (-1.4%) to $15.40 on light volume. Throughout the day, 12,976,768 shares of Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18,907,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.39-$15.74 after having opened the day at $15.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.61. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: GeoPetro Resources Company ( GPR), down 27.5%, Enduro Royalty ( NDRO), down 13.0%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 12.1% and KiOR ( KIOR), down 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.