Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation fell $0.53 (-2.0%) to $25.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,291,812 shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,171,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.61-$26.25 after having opened the day at $26.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.37. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Rubicon Technology ( RBCN), down 5.4%, Orion Energy Systems ( OESX), down 5.2%, Aetrium Incorporated ( ATRM), down 5.1% and Luna Innovations ( LUNA), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Broadcom Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.