Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Paychex ( PAYX) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Paychex fell $0.45 (-1.1%) to $40.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,980,395 shares of Paychex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,940,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.22-$40.77 after having opened the day at $40.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.80. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Learning Tree International ( LTRE), down 7.4%, USA Technologies ( USAT), down 6.8%, Innotrac Corporation ( INOC), down 6.0% and HMS Holdings Corporation ( HMSY), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Paychex Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.