Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ecolab ( ECL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Ecolab fell $1.01 (-1.0%) to $98.11 on light volume. Throughout the day, 630,668 shares of Ecolab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 938,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $98.02-$99.05 after having opened the day at $98.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $99.12. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 5.8%, Mannatech ( MTEX), down 5.7%, Rock-Tenn Company ( RKT), down 4.1% and International Paper ( IP), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ecolab Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.