Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PVH ( PVH) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, PVH fell $1.30 (-1.1%) to $118.51 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,486,124 shares of PVH exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 725,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $116.91-$119.56 after having opened the day at $118.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $119.81. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Tofutti Brands ( TOF), down 7.9%, Truett-Hurst ( THST), down 7.3%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 5.8% and Mannatech ( MTEX), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PVH Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.