Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mosaic ( MOS) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Mosaic fell $0.76 (-1.7%) to $43.44 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,439,579 shares of Mosaic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,893,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.27-$44.06 after having opened the day at $43.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.19. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Valhi ( VHI), down 5.4%, Methes Energies International ( MEIL), down 3.5%, China Green Agriculture ( CGA), down 3.2% and Aceto Corporation ( ACET), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mosaic Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.