Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cerner Corporation ( CERN) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Cerner Corporation rose $3.88 (8.0%) to $52.61 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,812,601 shares of Cerner Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,392,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.50-$55.07 after having opened the day at $48.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.73. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Sungame ( SGMZ), up 29.4%, China Sunergy ( CSUN), up 29.1%, Monster Offers ( MONT), up 18.4% and Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), up 18.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cerner Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.