Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. L Brands ( LTD) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, L Brands rose $0.77 (1.3%) to $61.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,864,412 shares of L Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,931,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.75-$61.26 after having opened the day at $60.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.34. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), up 17.6%, E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), up 5.1%, ValueVision Media ( VVTV), up 4.9% and Coastal Contacts ( COA), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full L Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.