Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Omega Healthcare Investors ( OHI) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Omega Healthcare Investors rose $0.31 (1.0%) to $30.15 on light volume. Throughout the day, 669,988 shares of Omega Healthcare Investors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,187,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.75-$30.20 after having opened the day at $29.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.84. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Crescent Financial ( VSB), up 12.8%, Anchor Bancorp ( ANCB), up 8.7%, Banco Santander Brasil SA/Brazil ( BSBR), up 7.0% and Paulson Capital ( PLCC), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Omega Healthcare Investors Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.