Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Energy Transfer Equity ( ETE) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Energy Transfer Equity rose $1.21 (1.9%) to $64.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,245,920 shares of Energy Transfer Equity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,038,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $63.10-$65.95 after having opened the day at $63.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.69. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), up 61.8%, GMX Resources ( GMXRQ), up 15.1%, Ivanhoe Energy ( IVAN), up 10.0% and Magnum Hunter Resources Corportion ( MHR), up 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Energy Transfer Equity Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.