Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SunPower Corporation ( SPWR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, SunPower Corporation rose $0.72 (2.8%) to $26.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,714,216 shares of SunPower Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,610,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.11-$26.54 after having opened the day at $25.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.45. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: China Sunergy ( CSUN), up 29.1%, Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), up 18.3%, Trina Solar ( TSL), up 15.5% and RDA Microelectronics ( RDA), up 12.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SunPower Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.