Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Under Armour ( UA) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Under Armour rose $0.88 (1.1%) to $79.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,469,467 shares of Under Armour exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,289,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $79.89-$81.15 after having opened the day at $80.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.11. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), up 5.7%, Nike ( NKE), up 4.7%, Foot Locker ( FL), up 4.1% and Berry Plastics Group ( BERY), up 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Under Armour Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.