Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tesla Motors ( TSLA) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Tesla Motors rose $2.26 (1.2%) to $190.90 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,868,005 shares of Tesla Motors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,505,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $186.43-$191.28 after having opened the day at $187.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $188.64. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Thor Industries ( THO), up 3.7%, SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), up 3.4%, Winnebago Industries ( WGO), up 2.7% and Monro Muffler Brake ( MNRO), up 1.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tesla Motors Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.