- FINL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $17.7 million.
- FINL traded 157,033 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:47 AM, representing 21.5% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FINL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FINL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FINL: The Finish Line, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a mall-based specialty retailer in the United States. It operates Finish Line stores that offer performance and athletic casual shoes, as well as apparel and accessories for men, women, and kids. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.2%. FINL has a PE ratio of 17.8. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Finish Line a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Finish Line has been 482,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Finish Line has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the services sector and specialty retail industry. The stock has a beta of 0.48 and a short float of 12.4% with 7.42 days to cover. Shares are up 18.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Finish Line as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- FINL's revenue growth trails the industry average of 21.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- FINL has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.28, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 91.82% to -$0.38 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FINISH LINE INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 29.87%.
- FINISH LINE INC has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, FINISH LINE INC reported lower earnings of $1.42 versus $1.60 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.57 versus $1.42).
- You can view the full Finish Line Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.