- 29% increase in license and transaction fee revenues to $30.0 million, representing 84% of total revenues for the 2013 fiscal year;
- 24% increase in total revenues to $35.9 million;
- Adjusted EBITDA of $5.8 million up from an Adjusted EBITDA loss of ($2.8) million;
- GAAP net income of $0.9 million from a GAAP net loss of ($5.2) million; and,
- Non-GAAP net income of $0.9 million, up from a non-GAAP net loss of ($3.8) million (fiscal 2013 excludes $0.3 million of Other income for change in fair value of warrants and $0.3 million in proxy expenses and fiscal 2012 excludes $1.8 million Other income for change in fair value of warrants and $3.2 million in proxy and separation expenses).
USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:USAT) (“USAT”), a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for small-ticket, self-serve retailing industries, today reported results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended June 30, 2013. Fiscal 2013 financial highlights, compared to the prior year, included: