Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Windstream Holdings ( WIN) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Windstream Holdings fell $0.12 (-1.4%) to $8.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,870,691 shares of Windstream Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,086,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $8.19-$8.40 after having opened the day at $8.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.31. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Nortel Inversora ( NTL), down 6.0%, B Communications ( BCOM), down 5.7%, Clearfield ( CLFD), down 5.5% and Glowpoint ( GLOW), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Windstream Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.